Thursday, June 25, 2009

Found.

I finally found some time to scrapbook last weekend, what a treat! I loved this photo of the girls I took at the park randomly a couple weeks ago. Yes, it's the same photo, I just enlarged one to a half page size and then put the smaller one in the corner. I love layering and then adding embellishments until it looks and "feels" good :)
I had this paper that came with a few punch-outs. I didn't use them all as some of them said things like, my girl...not my girlS! :) But I did use the beautiful wordage, the 3 small circles on the side of the smaller photo (using pop-up dots). The smaller photo is also popped up a bit with stampin' dimensionals.
The brown leafy is a rubon from Cactus Pink letters I had. The circle/crown was in the punch out package that came with the paper. Love how easy it was to co-ordinate everything :)
I used my slit punch to make the scalloped edge below the enlarged photo, another little brown flower rubon from Cactus Pink and then the big flower is chipboard from Stampin' Up! I covered it with Basic Grey papers (oh I love their yummy papers!!) After trimming the edges, I took a sandpaper block and sanded all the edges smooth - prefer that look than the "trimmed" look.
It always feels good to get scrapbooking again....even in a very cramped space! :)
Is anyone else scrapping these days? What are you working on?
.j.


No comments: