Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Very Bad Blogger....

I have been a bad blogger -- funny how I thought "moving" here would somehow make life slow down - HA. Guess when you have kids, you're busy no matter *where* you are! I have had no time to stamp, sure do miss it too. With homeschooling the kids now, my days are FULL... I think I need to start bringing a larger portion of arts & crafts into school - ha! I did make a Father's Day Card (I will try to photograph & share with you tomorrow...) using a photo. It's almost like a mini scrapbook page. In the past I've done books or some sort of scrap album for hubby, but this year, I just couldn't get to it. The kids were disappointed - they asked when we were going to the book. :( So I think I will work on a different book with the kids for his 40th this fall.... That will be fun & a little extra special. I've been pouring over my issues of Creating Keepsakes and am desperately wanting to do some scrapbooking -- hubby even brought my awesome canon printer with him on the plane this past trip {yes, he went through the storage units to find it! What a guy!!) -- So I have no excuse (except for lack of space), so that is my goal this week. My daughter wants to do a mini album for a friends birthday so we hope to get started on that tomorrow as well.... then there's gardening (our veggie garden is doing awesome!)... and some baking that needs to get done -- I love full days though - crammed packed with memories.
Our plans down south are slowly starting to come together.... as things are confirmed I'll begin to share -- looking forward to an amazing adventure ....
.j.

No comments: