Monday, June 01, 2009

Stamped Vellum

This is the last card I had "on file" to share with you while I was away :) It's great when I have a full day to stamp out a bunch of cards, photograph & then save them to share with you on stamping "droughts"! I've been in a creative drought for too long. Anyone else get grumpy when they haven't had that creative outlet?! I do!! :) This was a *very* simple layered card. I used vellum cardstock (a lot nicer to work with I find) and stamped it with white stazon. Because I don't like the look of adhesive behind vellum, I always use some sort of embellishment to attach it and in this case, I used some light pink brads. The card is very soft, but I think it's simplicity is pretty.
I'm no longer a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - wow. It's strange after nearly 7 YEARS not be a demo. I haven't done a workshop in a couple years though, but still was a great customer to myself! HA. I did *finally* order a stamp set I've had my eye on, called Trendy Trees. So, hopefully in my stamping time I'll be able to play with this set and be able to show you a few ideas.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
.j.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

so soft and pretty. great job Jen