Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day weekend is here. Our Daddy is away working, so we celebrated last weekend. Had a great day! Slept in, lovely brunch (eggs Benedict) out on the deck in the warm sunshine, tennis with the kids in the afternoon, iced coffees soaking in the sun.... bliss.

Because I'm limited with what I was able to bring with me, I decided to make a card using a photo I recently took that I thought was cute. Joshua wasn't feeling too good, but he was a trooper to pose for the photo. I then treated it like a mini-scrapbook page and used accents, stickers & rubons to make it ours. All the kids wrote their special note inside. Of course we included some funky shorts & a big book of California to prepare for our upcoming CA/AZ trip.

I'm also DETERMINED to start scrappin' again, so I've been working on my first page in a LONG time and hope to have that to show you in the next few days.

Enjoy your weekend...and your Dad! :)

.j.

No comments: