Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fun? Yes! Productivity? Not-so-much :)


FINALLY got to stamp a Bella. Ahhhhh -- how fun is she! A stampabella! Too cute. I'd love some tips on what products everyone uses to color with!! I used watercolor crayons & an aquapainter from SU here and thought it turned out pretty good. I did try watercolor pencils, but thought the color wasn't great -- too bold for me. I love the softer effects. SO... if you know or have some tips, please leave a comment for me :)
I thought I'd have ALLLLLL this time last night to stamp, but nope. While Daddy is away I'm reading the kids a chapter book so each night we read a chapter & it gets later than usual. I did find SOME time though & hopefully there will be a wee bit more tonight. I'd love to get playing with these stamps. I just put in a pretty order with an online scrapbook store so I can get going on Father Day projects. Hopefully it arrives quick!! I love new goodies!!!

1 comment: