Sunday, May 06, 2007

Where's all the stamping?!


I'm sure missing vacation time! :) I think my last GOOD stamping session was on the boat! It has been truly crazy here with ball four times a week, school field trips (I honestly don't remember having THIS many when I was a kid), swimming lessons, family dinners - missed those this week, and of course all the other things we as mom's juggle & do. Needless to say, I started a masculine birthday card and the it's still sitting on my table with ONE stamped image on it! {LOL}. I have cleaned (ok, started to clean) my stampin' area, so that's a big step. I can't seem to create in chaos. So my goal this week is to get something done. I have no choice really with a couple birthdays in the next while, a baby to be born (yeah, Auntie again!!), Mother's Day (REALLY gotta get on that one -- thought I'd try those envelope cards -- I'll post!)...... so I thought I'd poke my head in here & say HELLO! and bask in the memory of Fort Lauderdale..... oh those warm breezes are calling my name! :)

No comments: