Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A new toy - a cuttlebug!


OK... so I've been doing a lot of juggling (not the paid, balls in the air type), but juggling just the same. I had my day fully booked today and my oldest started getting sick this morning :( Poor thing. Isn't it amazing how CRAMMED a day can be, and then the next moment you are completely free to stay home with your sick baby. I love that. I love how the world can be such a crazy place and I can be scrambling within it, but when our little ones get sick it all comes to a hault so we can be there. So my day is less busy as she sleeps this morning. While she's resting I thought I'd share my other birthday card I finally finished. I pulled out my new toy - CUTTLEBUG! First off, adorable name, secondly -- so cool! I had to call my girls in and show them and see them OOOH & AHHH... even hubby thought it was pretty cool. I got it about six weeks ago (I know, I know -- crazy), and finally got it out to play with. Here's a birthday card & I'm almost done the feminine version which I'll post here today as well. Still have mother's day cards to do as well so maybe I'll get at that tonight. The sun is shining & it was amazing yesterday -- almost felt like summer!! Marvelous.
For the card, I used Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip & Brocade Blue cardstock (and ink). I love how SU coordinates everything and I could reach over and grab a couple artichoke brads -- greens are so hard to match! Love that SU makes it easy. Some sponging on the edges; of course a few punches (circles & ticket punch on the corner), stampin' dimensionals to pop up the circle riveting image....

No comments: