Thursday, October 25, 2007

Daddy Day!!

Today is a great day because Daddy arrives home today. I tell ya, it sure is a yucky job when he goes and he's away, but there's always a countdown going on at our house (not *JUST* for Christmas), but a couple times EACH MONTH because Daddy is coming home! The excitement that grows is so fun to watch. When he steps off that plane I am so happy he's home & our little family is complete again :) It's a good thing! ;-)
Of course this is our *cRaZy* weekend with three soccer games & four birthday parties to get to. (No rest for Daddy when he gets home! LOL). This week I have been stampin' up birthday cards -- all four this weekend are for girls so I've made a couple of boy cards to have on hand too that I'll share with you soon. I ordered a couple of Stampendous stamps from Paper Pretties and finally had a chance to play yesterday. Still trying to figure out the whole prismacolor THANG, but I did try baby oil as Sarah mentioned in a comment (thanks Sarah!!) and it seemed to work much better than the strange liquid I was attempting to use. I'm still hunting for Gamsol, but.... for now.... baby oil it is! :) Here's the Card:

Stamps - Bee Party {Stampendous}, Party Punch {Stampin' Up!}
Paper - Barely banana, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug & embossing folder, designer punch, white grosgrain ribbon, paper piercing & template from mat pack (love that template guide!!), linen thread, primsacolor pencils, stampin' write markers
-have a great weekend!
.j.

No comments: