Saturday, October 20, 2007

A sleepover

My computer had a sleepover last night - LOL. It was acting strange & then had crash-like symptoms, so off to my computer tech it went. Now it's all better - whew! And Al was even able to find things I accidentally *deleted* -- yah Al!!!!NOw that *I'm* back up & operating, Blogger is down for photo uploads... so I'll keep trying tonight & see if I can't share with you a new card I made. Finally cut out ZOOFARI (left it unmounted & just put cling on it...) and made a fun, simple card with it. Watercolored, used some brads & that yummy taffeta ribbon! I told myself I would not get the new in-colors this year. HOW MANY COLORS DOES ONE PERSON NEEEEEEED??? Well, just the basic grey. Who can't love that. Then I thought that River Rock was a beauty. Now I'm addicted to Wild Wasabi -- ACK! How does this *always* happen? I love the *muted* look these colors carry. They're not bright & in your face (although I love those colors for kid cards & pages!!)but soft & subdued. A little paper piercing & some corner punching & my card was complete. Can you visualize it? LOL.
-j.
hope to share it with you soon!! :)

No comments: