This was so easy!! Even finding my chipboard coasters was quick -- love those *easy* moments. So here's what you do....
1. Find some chipboard, designer paper & a die-cut.
2. Use gluestick to adhere the paper to the chipboard. I didn't use tape as I thought it would gum up in my cutter & didn't know if it would work as well.
3. Place your diecut over the newly *decorated* chipboard (you could even stamp it if you'd rather... or paint it or emboss... ooooh... lots of possibilities here)
4. Run it through your machine, in this case I used my cuttlebug (sorry about the flash glare... very poor lighting on this wet, wet, wet day!)
5. Now you have a smoothly cut out & decorated piece of chipboard to play with :). I know sometimes I have bought the all-ready covered chipboard pieces (especially alphabets) so how cool is it that you can co-ordinate it with your project so easily!
-have fun playing! .j.