Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sketch Challenge #7

Marie holds great Sketch challenges on her site & this was her seventh one. I've participated in a few now & I have so much fun. This weekend has FOUR birthday parties to attend so I've been making up birthday cards today as my littlest one is home sick. The sun is shining so brightly on this beautiful day! LOVE it :)
So to celebrate, I made a *BRIGHT* card :) And it's for an 11 year old girl, who doesn't love hot pink! ;-)

A couple items on my card are *retired* items from Stampin' Up! but I'm SOOOO trying to use up all that "older" stock. :) Sorry that the photo is a bit blurry -- not sure what's up with my camera today! :s
Recipe:
Stamps - Party Punch
Paper - Pink Passion, Gable Green, Only Orange, Green Galore, retired DS from SU.
Ink - Craft Whisper White
Accessories - Buds & Blossoms Chipboard (SU), circle punches, sewing machine (mine, lol) & retired rainbow ribbon.

Thanks Marie!
-.j.

1 comment:

MarieK said...

I'm loving the orange and pink combo and the rainbow organdy ribbon!!!! OOOOOOHHHH - I'm hoarding some of that myself! Good for you for using it!
I'm sure your birthday party girl will love it!