Monday, October 29, 2007

Goodmorning Monday.

OOOh & it feeeeeels like a Monday! Kids were all tired and scrambling here before school, I was trying to type out & email my daughter's China presentation to her teacher (OK, at age 10 she knows WAY more than me about computers! LOL) and it was total pandemonium! They are now at school, I'm sipping my coffee & Ahhhhhh...getting ready to face the crazy week. Isn't parenting so fun? Countdown to costume readiness - TWO DAYS! *YIKES*

I thought I'd share the other boy birthday card I made. I did stamp a few images yesterday so maybe I'll get those made into cards today - we'll see. I have a sweet order arriving from Addicted to Rubber Stamps in the next week or two so then I'll be stamping like crazy. Love having new goodies to look forward to. I have so much more organizing & going through to do in my stamping area, but... isn't there always more to do?! :)

I'm loving my new zoofari stamp set! It's just such a fun set to play with...

Stamps - zoofari & Let's Party for the sentiment
Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black & Jetblack Stazon
Paper - Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Linen Thread, Black eyelets, Prismacolor pencils, cuttlebug & embossing folder, white polyshrink
I love to make my own little charms using polyshrink (also called Shrinkydink). It's so easy to use with your heat gun - forget the oven!! Just stamp with your stazon & cut it out. Don't forget to use a large size hole punch & then use your heat gun & heat while it curls up & then lies flat. If it's still not "really" flat, then I just use the back of a wood block & press it down. Yes, it's that easy.
Well, off for a walk around the lake with my sister-in-law. Great way to start the day!!
-.j.

No comments: