Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The house.


I thought I'd share a pic of the house with you today. No stamping the last couple of days... when hubby is home we try to get as much work on the house done as possible. This time home he's finishing up the siding on the back & we're hoping tomorrow our hardwood floors will be done. We fell some trees on our land & are getting them made into flooring -- how cool is that? Anyway... I'm planning on doing a big run this morning so wish me luck. I've been s-l-o-w-l-y getting back into it after taking the summer off. *sigh* Let's just say running is NOT like riding a bike. After a few months you can't just slip on your sneakers & run a 10K.
hope your day is wonderful!
-.j.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you new home! I thought you had moved in already. How much land do you have with it?