Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Looks like a busy day ahead so I thought I'd try to get on earlier today and post a card for you. My oldest daughter's birthday tomorrow (she turns 11) so we're going to be busy getting ready for her special day tomorrow. What fun! (this isn't her card by the way.... LOL)

Stamps - Rivetting & Double Lined wheel
Paper - Real Red, Night of Navy, True Thyme, Summer Sun, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red, Summer Sun, Night of Navy
Accessories - True Thyme stitched ribbon, Circle punches, folk star punch, cuttlebug & embossing folder
I'm selling over 50 single stamps of assorted companies (PSX, Hero Arts, Pennyblack...) if you're interested click HERE or copy & paste the link below,
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=19017388&uid=10659216&members=1
email me at jdgray94@shaw.ca with STAMP SALE in the subject if you'd like any or have any questions....
.j.

No comments: