Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wish Big...

Do you wish big? :) As the flooring gets laid our living "area" shrinks and I feel as if I'm surrounded by STUFF. Ack. Drives me insane (I think I'm nearly there!!) Half opened boxes, sorting of papers on precious floor space, dust... oh the dust. (NOTE TO SELF, DO NOT MOVE INTO AN UNFINISHED HOUSE!!) LOL. Trying to find the humor in it all -- I'm sure it'll come.... might be in about 10 years when I'm rocking in my chair and having the 'ol "... remember when...." conversation. :) I desperately need some therapeutic stamping time.... crossing my fingers for tonight. We'll see if I have something new to show you tomorrow -
I tried something new (to me) in the card below. When I sew, I usually just go steady & straight. For this card, I decided to do more of a *freestyle*. I just slowly moved the card up & down while I sewed. Take a peek:

everything on this card (minus the cuttlebug, is Stampin' Up!)
Stamps - GOOD Things Grow, Short & Sweet
Ink - So Saffron, Regal Rose, Brocade Blue Craft Inks
Paper - Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Pale plum, Whisper White
Extras - Cuttlebug & embossing folder, ribbon originals, square punches, Square Scallop Punch (marvy ?), gold brads, stampin' dimensionals, sewing machine.
I hope your day finds you smiling :)
.j.

No comments: