Wednesday, February 20, 2008

She turns 11.

My frist baby turns 11 today. WOW. Where does the time go? She loves polka dots & purple. :) So.... this is what I came up with last night :)

Stamps - Cakeabella
Paper - Mauve Mist (miss that color!), Perfect Plum, Whisper White, DS (stash)
Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black
Other - Daja Views Birthday rubons, assorted ribbons, prima flowers, rhinestome gems, liquid pearls, copic markers, cuttlebug and embossing folers (anything I had with DOTS! LOL)
She's off to school today (she LOVES school!!!) and then typically they get to pick their FAVORITE dinner that I cook up to perfection. Today is soccer day though, so it's pizza night and then tomorrow will be her FAVORITE dinner - GINGER BEEF. And, if I do say so myself it's DELISH... time consuming... oh so time consuming... messy to make... oh so messy to make -- but tastes BETTER than anything you could buy at a chinese restaurant - seriously. (Not boasting, it's not me, it's the recipe!) ;-)
I took a couple morning shots of her -- she got to choose ONE gift to open & she decided to open Grandma's :) Megan plays the flute, so this was a lovely gift :)


Off to enjoy a special day -- I bet it doesn't matter how old your "babies" get you still remember that special day & all those details!! I do believe I was sent back HOME around this time while we waited for the induction to START :) ....
happy birthday sweetheart!
.j.

1 comment:

QuiltNut Creations said...

happy birthday to her! love the card