Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunny Day.

What a fabulous morning! The air was crisp, the sky was blue and the sun IS shining. Got out for a great run which is the best way to start the day. All fresh and ready to go :). Still working on my birthday boy card stash! :) Seems to be the hardest for me. I made one the other night that I'm excited to share with you, but I'll save it for a bit yet. My son LOVES soccer (although I'm seeing hockey creep in there now too!!)... I thought it fitting to make one with soccer balls. This was an attempt at the challenge last week on SCS, but I couldn't get the sketch to work for me. Not sure if it's because I RARELY work with a square card (which this is) or what... so after putting it aside for awhile, I pushed the sketch aside & figured I'd use it up on a boy birthday card. Here it is...

Question for you... do you like it when I include a recipe for my cards? I know I do sometimes, other times I don't..... drop me a comment & let me know :)
Enjoy your Monday -- I hope it's sunny too!
.j.

1 comment:

Stephanie Hargis said...

I like it when you leave a "recipe" because then I can see what colors or stamps you used. I can then also tell what techniques you may have used! I like this card by the way. Any boy would like it! :D Great job!