Friday, June 08, 2007

Birthday Time.

Sorry it's blurry!! If only Santa could arrive a wee bit early this year & bring me that camera ;-)

My son has two birthday parties tomorrow, so I quickly got one of the two cards done up tonight. I haven't pulled out All Wrapped Up for quite awhile so it was fun to play with it again. Very quick card. Brocade Blue card stamped in Versamark with Flannel Background (love it!). Then I stamped the jar & lid on watercolor paper & used the watercolor crayons & aquapainter to paint them & cut them out. I'm not sure if you can tell, but the frog & lid have a stampin' dimensional around them to add some depth. I also ran a strip of really rust cardstock through the cuddlebug to give the card some more layers. The greeting was stamped with stazon on vellum.

It's for an 8-year old boy.... I know he truly won't care, but I just can't BUY a card ;-)

Happy weekend!!
-.j.

No comments: