Saturday, June 09, 2007

Father's Day Project #3

I found some old pictures when I was visiting last summer & so I pulled them out & had some copies made so I could make this mini album for my Dad for Father's Day. They were a bit blurry so I did try to ink edges and give it a bit of a "worn" look.
Here's the cover -- I tore chocolate chip cardstock & put it under some design paper.

I wanted to add a photo of his Dad who passed a number of years ago. I cut 1-1/2" squares for the background and inked all the edges in chocolate chip. Then I placed the photo directly onto that. I stamped with StazOn directly onto the photo and then added a couple of prima flowers. :)

For the page beside this I used my circle punch and cut a notch out of the top to house the circle stamp sentiment. I also inked up the edges with white stazon.

Here's the next set of "pages".

The final two pages are of then & now :)

No comments: