Sunday, June 10, 2007

Father's Day Project #4

This week will be my week to get THIS YEARS project done. :) I've decided to do 6x6 pages & still not sure if I will just put binder rings in the holes or actually stick it in an album. Seeing as DH is working away, it might be easier for him to have it in an actual album. I thought I'd post the pages as I get them done. Fighting a *nasty* cold these past few days, so my creativity has been a little low, but hopefully I'll be able to get it done in time :) I have until Friday (then he's home!! yeah!!!!)
Here's the cover (my son {8yr old} actually took this photo!)

Page one is my note & I took the kids' school photos and punched their faces out for the side of the page.

Page 2 is a couple shots of our munchkins.

Page 3 is "the quiz". This was fun. I thought of 10 questions to ask the kids (everything from what's daddy's favorite food, to how do you know your daddy loves you..) and I called them into my stamping room one at a time to answer the questions. It was cute to hear all their little answers!!

I'll continue to post as I work my way through this project. I love these little projects. Quick! It's nice to have a project that you start & finish all in the same week. :)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
-j.

No comments: