Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Next Few Pages

OK - back to stampin'! :-) I also got a few goodies in the mail (the new VEGGIEBELLA!!! and a great flex ruler from BO-BUNNY.... oh and some Twinkling H2Os.... I'm a newbie so hopefully I'll get this project done & Play!!) I'm doing a little two-page spread for each munchkin where they can write a letter to daddy. Here are the two-page spreads for the older two. They are working on their letters tonight so I can scrap & finish those up tonight. I hope to get my youngest's pages done tonight too. DH arrives home Friday night (YAHOOOOO!!!) so I only have tonight & tomorrow night to GET 'ER DONE!!! :)
-.j.
Got a little *whimsy* here and stamped some circles in stazon right on the photo. I had sticker letters (hard to see I think) that spell out Live Laugh Love.

Her second page will hold her letter on the very vanilla cardstock. I added a little BLING to the center of the prima flowers {too fun}.

Here's my little boys first page.... he adores his daddy!!

Joshua's allllll boy so to have him sit & write a letter -- not gonna happen. So he sat & told me what he'd like his letter to say and I'll type it up with a funky font & print it on vellum & attach it to the top area of this page.

No comments: