Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am an idiot, but excited to be moving in two weeks... but still an idiot!

Just took hubby to the airport *sigh*. The worst day is day one of 12 :( *double sigh*. While he's away I will need to finish painting the exterior of the house & pack up the rental so we can MOVE IN when he returns -- Oct 2nd! WOOHOO!! Now, can I get all that done in 12 days ???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Will sitting on the computer typing on my blog help? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOL. But, here I am anyway. I've also proved my INSANITY once again and signed up all three kids for soccer this year including an advanced program for my son -- SO.. soccer EVERY NIGHT but Sunday. I AM AN IDIOT. You see, this is a fine example of idiot-thinking.... aka SUPER HERO MOM. I'm thinking hubby is gone.... no problem. I can paint, pack, drive kids to/from school, take kids to/from soccer each night, make home-cooked meals, throw in some packed lunches, snacks, the laundry, the cleaning... you see, I am an idoit. You're nodding your head right now saying "Jennifer, yes, you are an idiot!". You see what is criminal about all this is that after the 12 days I will be exhausted... and while we go to pick Daddy up from the airport HE WILL BE THE HERO. Isn't that SO how it goes! :) Do you think I can SQUEEZE stamping time in there???? I'm scared to pack that room.... you would too if you saw it -- yikes!
-.j.

No comments: