Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tea Time


A full day of painting -- well, a full SCHOOL day :) I work from 8:30 - 3 PM... LOL. Then I get to rush home, shower, help kids with homework, snack & rush off to soccer practice -- tonight two kids' had practice & then straight to the school for a meeting ---------- AAAAAAHHHHHH ------- 5 MORE DAYS 'TIL DADDY IS HOME. So yes, dinner was eaten in the truck (gotta like wraps! easy to make & transport *smiles*)

I made this card on my same little stamping day (I hear it's suppose to rain again tomorrow... hmmmmm?). I finally pulled out my pocket notecards. Shesh, how long have those SAT in my drawer. It was a fun little size to work with. And yes, I used my sewing machine again. Next cards -- no machine.... anyone want to challenge me to use something different? :) I used a stamp set from My Favorite Things. I also ordered a few new stamps that will hopefully be arriving soon.... when I was having a sad, grumpy day -- buying stamps helped :) LOL. Anyways, back to the card yes... used one of my fav. ways to color - watercolor crayons & aquapen (you just can't get easier than that!!) I actually had a few of these images colored & cut out on my desk and thought it went well with the Basic Grey paper I had so used it up. Love that! And isn't a nice cup of tea perfect on these chilly fall nights!? I thought these cards would be cute for gifts with some teas or yummy coffee :)

No comments: