Sunday, September 23, 2007

Procrastination = Stamp Time!

I realize that completely avoiding the empty boxes around me allows me to have some great stamping time. Now of course in a couple weeks I'll be whining about how I have no time to pack & get out of here, but somehow I am able to push that out of my mind for now and enjoy my inks & paper! I posted my one nephews card the other day for Marie's sketch challenge & last night I got my other nephews card done too. Feels good to be somewhat on top of things & not racing in there to find a card or stuff to QUICKLY make a card :) I've been playing with Loads of Love lately and decided to stack it full of gifts for the card. Seeing as I still had my sewing machine out, I decided to continue with it and stitch away :) I actually got a couple other cards done too that I will try to share with you over the next few days. Today the sun is shining beautifully, so I think after church I will load up the kids & head to the new house to work on that exterior painting. Doesn't look like a great week ahead of us so I think I should grab this time. Kids will be tired as we had sleepovers last night, so hopefully they'll be able to entertain themselves for a few hours there. I'll take my camera too & try to snap some progress photos too! :)

I used watercolor crayons to color in the image & then used black stazon on a transparency for the "happy birthday" greeting. It's looking a little blurry in the photo because it was hard to get a good shot of it this morning. I stapled it on -- love how quick & easy a stapler is! LOL. Then I balanced it with 3 silver eyelets on the top & bottom "corners".
hope he'll like it -- who am I kidding, he's 6! LOL.
-.j.

No comments: