Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been Tagged!


Thanks Giavona :)

Name 5 things that I do for myself
1. Delish coffee in the morning -- Mmmmm. My one savored cup of the day!
2. Run
3. Stamp & Scrapbook :) but of course!
4. sheesh.... i can't think of too many things here :)
5. get hugs whenever I want from my munchkins & hubby :)))) Love that!

Name 5 kind things I do for friends, my children or partner:
1. I've made my hubby's lunch our entire marriage :)
2. Read stories to my little ones
3. Sing them to sleep when they are scared
4. Be a good listener & try to always be available.
5. Make family dinner a priority

Name 5 kind things I've done for a strangers:
1. Smile
2. Made a meal in a time of need
3. Bagged groceries for the lady behind me :) she said I got a 'gold star' Funny thing is, it actually made MY day... isn't that usually how it goes!
4. Prayed for them
5. Support world missions

Name 5 hobbies I enjoy:
1. Stamping
2. Scrapbooking
3. Running
4. Photography - got my new camera on my birthday! woohooo!
5. Baking

No comments: