Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Daddy Day.

Today is Daddy day and we're all excited to get into the truck & make the trek to the airport :) Only 10 packing days left which is why I seem to be skipping days on my blog. It's a refreshing break strangely enough, so I do hope to post now & again. I got some stamping time in the last couple of nights as well so I'm trying to get some loaded on here so I can still share pics with you while I'm at my Mom's :)I thought I'd start with a couple pages from the Father's Day Chipboard book I made. I think i got the little book at my *local* Scrap store (she runs with scissors) for about $3.50. It was great to just pull out and get going. Most pages I lined with designers paper, the others I just painted. I had a "layout" for each child and gave them each a tag to write their own special note to daddy on.


I hope the sunshine is warming you like it is here, love the summertime.
.j.

No comments: