Wednesday, July 23, 2008

grunge card

When my friend was here she brought Elsie's recipe box with her. Have you seen this?

I do realize it's for scrapbooking and I really like Elsie. She's OUT OF MY BOX! LOL. I love her carefree style, homemade embellishments and the fun all her pages seem to carry. I decided to challenge myself with producing a card out of one of the layouts. I call it my *grunge* card. Looks that way to me. Thought it would work for a boy's birthday card! Now I don't have the recipe card to show you - but if you know Elsie, you know she paints! I didn't have any so I took my craft pads and SMOOSHED them across my cardstock (after I ran it through the cuttlebug). You'll see a few cards made with this star set (the name has left my mind!) but it's the new one from the last mini that I've had my eye on for some time. So here's my take on her GRUNGE LAYOUT :) Odd, isn't it!? LOL.

Enjoy your day.
.j.

1 comment:

kellycats said...

I think I want this...maybe it will inspire me to scrapbook!