Monday, July 07, 2008

Hello Monday

The start of the new week. Hello Monday. The countdown is on -- 19 more packing days. Not sure if I'll get out for my run this morning or not. I have company here this week & she's taken my little one with her to Victoria for the day so I'm thinking I've got some GOOOOOD packing time (as long as I stay focused... hmmm, could be difficult!) I did sneak in some stamping time the other night and tomorrow is STAMP DAY!!! (that should help and getting work done today!). This is one of my newest bella stamps - shopabella :) Now I'm thinking this card is *missing* something. As I look at my cards, I realize I don't have a ton of sentiments. Maybe that's it!? I had fun creating just the same. :)

I thought it was perfect after our day at the mall.... enjoy your week.
.j.
total boxes packed - 7

No comments: