Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm back. most of me anyway :)

I've had a full week. I *wish* I was writing about how the week was productive, packing was nearly completed & I lost 10 pounds, but no. I had company this week which did allow me stamping time, which means I had a happy week :)! My stamping buddy from up north was here with her little sweethearts and we managed to somehow get all the kids to bed and STAMP I think four of those nights?!, right Danita?! :))) So I will ACTUALLY have some cards to show you this week! I've realized too that I haven't shown you the rest of the pages in David's Father's day chipboard book that I made... stay tuned, lots to show you this week - between boxes!
Our friend had a baby BOY this week and my littlest one is *SO* excited to meet Jack! I made this little 3x3 baby card, not knowing gender, but realizing if it was a girl I'd have to make another one :) Whew. Did make an error... stamped the wrong green for the star, should have been Wasabi... babies don't see color right away, do they? LOL.

OK - off to clean & pack.
.j.

No comments: