Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Another one...

Furniture arrived -- yeah! :) NOTE TO SELF - start lifting weights prior to thinking "oh yeah, I can move a couch into the house with you hubby!" Probably QUITE a sight for the neighbours to watch me grunting and moaning and yes, dropping the couch! ONLY once though - no damage done - whew!!

Here's another card from stamping with my Mom over the summer. These cards are made with the large square scallop nestibilities. Love 'em! You'll probably see a few more like this as well. So fun to make! As I slowly unpack my stamping supplies (to here, there and everywhere!!) I'm getting itchy to start stamping. I'm also considering going back to work (after 12 years!! YIKES) so lots on my thought plate right now. David was asked at his work if I'd be interested in an office job. Same shift as hubby... what to do, what to do..... childcare will be tough as we know NO ONE. We'll see. What's life without decisions! :)
This card is made with Pun Fun again. Might have to get my good friend Danita to mail me more images of this set! I love doing image swaps with friends. I added some white brads on the side and a corner punch to the top.. thought it needed a little something.
I just put in a big order with Stampin' Up! with the new catalog (finally I know!) so I cannot WAIT to get some new rubbah and play!
until then... i unpack.
.j.

No comments: