Thursday, September 25, 2008

Maculine Birthday

My brother-in-law's birthday is next month. I *always* struggle to men's cards. Do you? Some guys just aren't the "handmade-card kinda-guy!" .... TELL me you know what I mean! HA. Well, I'm not sure if this will be *his* card or not. It does have ribbon.... humph! Vellum cardstock is kinda cool though, right?! I'm going to REALLY try hard this year to remember everyone's special day (which I can't say is always the case)... so I want to be prepared AHEAD of time so I'm not scrambling or thinking "what's the point now?!". I stamped out a humorous image that I might make up and see if I can make it masculine... then maybe I'll have you vote! I still love SU's retired lighthouse set. One of my favs. I colored this image with my Copic markers and used copper brads that I made black... have you done this? K, I'll share that tip with you tomorrow then :) I also ran the main card through the cuttlebug.... it's hard for me now to NOT use that little toy on all my cards! I also have new nestibilities that arrived, so I'll have to play with those a bit next week too :)
Tomorrow is Friday {insert happy dance here}... looking forward to a sleep-in. Rats. said it aloud.... that always jinx's it!
.j.

No comments: