Saturday, September 27, 2008

A *TOTAL* case!

I was looking for a sample to get my creative juices flowing with my new stamp - upsy daisy from Stampin' Up! Well, I found this card created by spadagirl74 on SCS and I cased it nearly EXACTLY like she did -- so credit goes to her... thanks spadagirl! :) The only thing I changed was the layered punches for layering... she used ones I didn't have, so I improvised. My sister-in-law and I constantly tease each other with the color pink - she's NOT a pink girl -- so I thought it fitting to push the tease one step further and drench this card in pink! haha. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it. My oldest worked at my Mom's Dr's office while we were there this summer & she wanted a thank-you card so I made the same card, different sentiment (and different number of brads.... bottom one has too many IMO). As I stamp these days I'm trying to remember my own rule: stamp at least two! If you're anything like me you're usually stamping for a specific moment because there's none on hand. So I'm now trying to stamp two of everything so in the crunch time I do have a card to give that didn't have to be pulled together in 5 minutes! Although this time I made two and BOTH are heading the mailbox! LOL.
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! Relax & enjoy....
.j.

No comments: