Friday, February 27, 2009

boy baby bear

OK, this bear is so adorable! Love him!! I thought this card would work for my little nephew, but it could work for a baby boy shower as well. I kept the card simple. Blues/browns, touch of green... yummy! I'm trying to use up some rubons as well so the 'for you' is from a batch of stampin' up rubons. I'm confused with how to pack up my stamping stuff. DRAMA. Do I keep some of it out? Do I pack it all up until September? *sniff, sniff*.... how could I handle that kind of withdrawal??? :) I'm thinking that I will stamp up a BUNCH of images. Pack my Copic markers..... oh, I still don't know. But, it's gotta get done. There's embellishments, rubons, stickers, DS paper, adhesive, punches, stamps, inks, tools, cutters... how does one decide? OK, what would you take? If you knew you would be away for 4-6 MONTHS.... had to pack everything for your entire family in the BACK OF A PICKUP! (ok, huge space issues here!!)... what would you put in the corner of your suitcase???? Now you see my dilemma! LOL.
Well the weekend is here! ENJOY.
.j.

No comments: