Thursday, February 19, 2009

I found a bear.

As I continue to go through stamping supplies, I came across this adorable bear. It's amazing the things you find!! LOL. My niece is turning 4 and I thought this bear was darling. I made some baby cards with it as well that I'll post soon. The base of this card I ran through the cuttlebug with one of my favorite folders (Swiss Dots). As I locate & USE UP older sheets of design paper I came across this pink one from Stampin' Up! I colored in the bear with my Copic markers & the sentiment is a rubon. Do you hoard & stash your supplies too? I'm not purchasing anything else right now until I use up what I do have - ok, not ALL of what I have - LOL - but at least make a dent! Sheesh. What do you find that you hoard the most? For me it's rub-ons & special eyelets... something that is "original" and once used up - gone. It's easy to use that kind of stuff up on scrapbook pages for myself, but giveaways are harder :)

Well, enjoy your day today - tomorrow my first baby turns 12 - how did that happen? So it'll be her dinner choice (which is the same every year!) GINGER BEEF. Takes forever to make, but she loves it and I only make it once a year for her birthday.... perhaps I'll post the recipe next week - it is amazingly delicious!!

.j.