Monday, April 13, 2009

a little birthday

My youngest daughter was off to a birthday party this past weekend. The sun was shining and they were even able to get outside for an Easter egg hunt - she had so much fun. This was the card I made for the party - still using up scraps, bits& pieces....lots of layers helps with this. I always go to my scrap bin when I'm going to use this alphabet set. It's perfect for scrappy little pieces!! My kids also LOVE it when their friend's name appears on the card :)
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend :) The countdown is on now until we move our stuff into storage & head to BC for the spring/summer. So I'll be a bit sporadic with my blogging -- but I do have some more cards to share, as well as recipes and links.... blogging is a great procrastination tool! :) LOL. I got my Mother's Day cards finished yesterday, so I'll share those with you soon too - have you got yours done yet? :)
enjoy your day,
.j.

No comments: