Thursday, April 09, 2009

soft.

I think soft when I think of this card. I think it's mostly the plaid design paper that I used. I can't remember the company - bear something.... rats, should write these things down. My brain seems to be mush these days - perhaps the packing tape is giving off harmful fumes & I must quit packing?! :) The photo of this card is lame. Sorry. It does look better in real life. I stamped the image using markers and then didn't reink to give the card a fading "off" feel ??? The middle image is a rub on from stampin' up. I'm DETERMINED to use up my rub ons. I have hoarded for FAR too long. The time has come. So you'll see a bit of this & that on my cards as I try to use up before purchasing more (why is that so easy to do - the buying more I mean!) :)
Oh yes... and there's that fiskars punch again! Thursday already - hope you're having a great week, getting lots accomplished & making a few memories along the way!
.j.

No comments: