Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thusday.

Already? Weekend tomorrow? WOW. Kids are home (technically on Spring Break), but with the move they're home now and will complete the year (what's left of this school year - where did that go???!!)at home. So that will be a change for us - kids home all day. Love it though. Simplifies life a bit without all the rushing. Although I have to stay organized to keep things running smoothly. I operate well with things organized, chaos drives me insane!
This was one of those cards that slowly evolved...and yes, it evolved yet again from the scrap bin! HA. It started as pieces that I put together. Thought it was missing something so I added the star brads, then added a couple more star brads. Then as it sat on the shelf waiting for its photo I realized it was still needing *something*...so I found a metal edged tag (found these little ones at Staples way back when for cheap cheap!). I hand-doodled a little outline, then punched out a star and used some foam tape to pop it up off the tag. All in all for a mish-mash type of card, I think it came out ok. :) The image is from PennyBlack and the "wish" is a rub on from my stash.
Enjoy your weekend - I wonder how many boxes I can get packed.....
.j.

No comments: