Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Especially For You

OK, I found this post in my draft bin... have I shown it already?
If it's a repost, my apologies.... it's non-baby so I thought some of you might appreciate that.

One of my newer sets is this one called SUMMER TREES by Kim Hughes. I thought I'd try some paper piecing on this card. I had some Basic Grey bits & pieces around the table to use up.
I added some paper piercing along the top edge and some rhinestone bling on the "tag".
Stamps - Kim Hughes, Summer Trees & Baked with Love (for sentiment)
Ink - Brilliance, Graphite Black
Paper - SU: River Rock, Whisper White, Pink and assorted Basic Grey design papers
Other - SU ribbon, rhinestones, SU punches (circle & scallop), Fiskar Border Punch
Hope you're having a great week!
.j.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! That is sweet and spring-y!!! nicely done :)
-tania

Jennifer said...

Thanks Tania - it screams HAPPY doesn't it :)

Jennifer said...

OK, so this pretty much proves that I've posted it before - LOL. Prego brain will be my excuse this time!! :)