Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yellow Polka Dot {no, not a bikini!}

I have a bin that holds all my snippets of design paper. There's no organization to it other than it's all contained in one place. Random sizes, assorted colors & many different companies are all put in this one tote. So as I was looking through it, that piece of yellow polka-dot paper caught my eye -- it went well with the little yellow spots in the onesie, and a card was born :).
How do you store all your bits & pieces? Having been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator for about 5 years I have all my cardstock organized in color families. Those families have since changed, and the colors have changed as well. I've been somewhat tempted to reorganize into color groups (greens, browns, blues...) but then I think I'd need a lot more bins!
OK - going to try to get the kids to bed in our stuffy house (I miss a/c!) Just thought I'd pop on and share a card with you today :)
.j.

1 comment:

cedargirl said...

Sweet card Jennifer! I too have a drawer full of every snippit under the sun with no rhyme or reason. I have seen others whoo are more diligent at colour sorting their patterend papers in file folders but I have now really tried it my self. Let me know if you come up with any fab ideas!