Saturday, July 31, 2010

Steamy Birthday

My photo looks a little crooked. I guess with my prego belly it's harder to get down there to snap a shot - haha.
This set, Like it a Latte, is from Stampin' Up as are most of the papers. Because I no longer demo, I'm not nearly as careful about combining different company's paper. It just makes me unable to tell you exactly where it's from :)
I used vellum cardstock, stamped with StazOn black ink to make the steam. I also had fun pulling out my liquid applique for the creamy whipped cream topping. YUM.
With only a few weeks to go, we've been busy getting baby clothes washed up and organized, some meals made up for the freezer, and a head start on school. I'm finding myself exhausted by the end of the day so I'm going to have to start slowing down now, and resting up for the big event :) My mom arrives in two weeks - she has planned to teach the kids sewing and has all sorts of projects organized. How fun will that be! I'll be sure to snap photos to share with you along our Sewing 101 journey :)
Enjoy your weekend.....
.j.

No comments: