Tuesday, July 06, 2010

I Spy with my Little Eye

OK - Back to baby :)
These baby cards were so fun to make. I adore that little onesie (you'll be seeing it a bit more!). It's so easy to stamp and cut out. This time I used confetti tan (my fAVORITE neutral {discontinued *sigh*} and added a little detail (sailboat) to the front of it. Sweet, right?
I pulled out some ribbon (use it up! use it up!) and stamped my thank-you sentiment on it (Family Phrases, SU). The bottom scallop was created using the slit punch. That design paper is Stampin' Up from.... I'm going to guess.... 2002! HELLO, my name is Jennifer and I'm a HOARDER! SHEEEEESH! Seriously.
Can you SPY the one little difference between these cards?
Another good school day here. ♥ Looks like all our baby gear has arrived (had it shipped up from my brother's borrowing....didn't think I'd need it anymore, lol) so I'm hoping in the next few days to get the nursery set up - which basically means put crib, dresser & rocking chair together. It's a small space, but hopefully we can cozy it up a bit.
Well, hubby is off for a couple of days, so I probably won't post until Friday -- need to focus on family when we only have a precious couple of days together.
Enjoy the week ahead!

1 comment:

cedargirl said...

Your new blog design looks amazing! It suits your banner photo perfectly! Super cute cards Jennifer. That onsie stamp is so fun. Love the sailboat. :)