Wednesday, July 21, 2010

First batch done!

I got my first batch of thank-you cards done and in the mail. That feels good! Now I just have to have a few more on hand to thank those that are coming to visit and give of their time! What a blessing it is to know my Mom is coming soon to help.
This was a quick card that I added a couple touches too. I used the border punch on each side of the design paper, stamped the little undershirt on barely banana cardstock (SU) and cut it out, then used the window punch and the heart punch. Lots of punches here! :) I have more punches than I care to admit! :)
I put a couple stitches on the side of the heart too... oh, and a couple brads down at the bottom. It was one of the cards that I seemed to add elements as I went along.
All products are Stampin' Up except for the onesie stamp (PTI) and the side punch.
Hope you're all having a marvelous week!
We're all going on a hospital tour tomorrow afternoon so that will be exciting. I haven't been to this hospital before, so just knowing where to go when that special time arrives will be reassuring for me, as well as the kids!
.j.

No comments: