Friday, November 16, 2007

Christmas #2


OK -- here's the second one (and maybe *my* favorite... but don't let that taint your judgement! LOL). Maybe because it has a little bit of everything: stitching (which I can't seem to get enough of), dimension (with the sentiment popped up), paper piecing with DP on the Christmas ball, ticket punch, doodling (I added those little dots around the letters and around the swirls), brads & a little bling to finish off each swirl. Old Olive has always been one of my favorite greens so I used it as my card base & colored the "NOEL" with my prismacolor pencils.

have a happy day!
.j.

2 comments:

MarieK said...

I like them all - so far - but I have to say this one is my favourite too.

It looks like a "country home" or "traditional" styled card (KWIM?) but the fourish takes it up a bit to be more "dressy" and then the stitching brings it home again. It's a nice balance!

Anne Krashel said...

LOVE your Christmas cards Jen!! Will have to CASE some for sure. Thanks for the inspiration.