Thursday, November 29, 2007

Teary-eyed & glum

Today is a sad day at our house because Daddy leaves for work for his 12 day shift. The teachers at school now know when the kids show up with puffy eyes & a sad heart that is must be a goodbye daddy day. We hope this job doesn't last for too long, but it's at least another year or so. I thought after 6 months we might get used to it, but we haven't. Then I thought that I think that's a good thing. We're complete when Daddy is home and that's a good thing :)
So I thought I'd share a happy card today. This is made with our new gift set from SU called Time Well Spent. It'll be available in the new catalog as a hostess level 3 set. It's a fun set to play with...

Stamps - Time Well Spent
Paper - Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Petal Prints Design paper (I think?)
Ink - Palette Noir Black
Other - Pretty in Pink Eyelets, Prismacolor pencils, Black Zip Pen (for doodles), Making Memories acrylic paint.
Because we're doing Christmas here with Daddy on the 22nd, the kids started their advent quilt last night. So fun to watch everyone hunt for the treats with clue in hand :). I told the kids every day now we have to do something for Christmas. Tonight we're going to watch a Christmas special & enjoy being together :) This week I've got to finish my Christmas cards & start on some gift making.... hope to have lots to share with you :)
.j.

No comments: