Friday, November 30, 2007

'Twas the night before December :)!!

I worked on Christmas cards last night -- woohooo.... goal is to finish those up today/tonight and get 'em in the mail! Got all my postage stamps at Costco (tad bit of savings there) and so I shall push ahead & get them done :) One more Seasons of Joy card to share with you (this is a little 3x3 one that I rounded the corners on). Nothing special, just a simple little notecard for on top of a gift. I made a couple cards yesterday while stamping with my daughter & niece (how fun was that, they were too cute picking out their colors and building their snowmen with Cold Play) So I'll try to take a photo of them & post over the weekend. It's suppose to snow!!! :)))))) So for now I'll leave you with my mini card.

Enjoy your Friday. Sip some eggnog -- December is one sleep away!
.j.

No comments: