Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Great Mail Day!

I love getting goodies in the mail and today was a GREAT day! My big 'ol order from Addicted to Rubber Stamps arrived. WOOHOOOO.... I love how they are now doing customs ( you pay GST & PST - I'm in BC - on your order and a $5.00 handling fee). I love being able to figure out what my charges will be. I'm so excited to stamp tonight with all my goodies. Lots of new stamps, inks, rubons, ... ahhhhh....Feels like Christmas!
I know not everyone is into *cutesy*, but I was obviously in that mood when I ordered! LOL. I love these Penny Black & Stampendous stamps. Great for coloring!! Check out my loot:

At first I thought shipping was high.... but then I figured my order would be heavy, it is international, but I was certainly impressed with how it all arrived wrapped in plastic wrap on cardboard! Very cool.

I've also joined Christie's COPIC CLUB at paperpretties so I've got markers coming in the mail too. How fun is that!!
Happy Stamping everyone....
.j.

No comments: