Friday, November 23, 2007

A Day Off....

Kids are off school today -- so I was able to enjoy a lovely sleep-in! How wonderful is that! :) Kids were excited about a big family breakfast, so I did need to drag myself up for that. Now my tummy is full & kids are ready to head out and enjoy our chilly day off :) Perhaps a family hike or walk around the lake.

Here's a Birthday card to share with you. I didn't find stamping time yesterday (although a few new sets arrived so I MUST PLAY!!! crossing my fingers for today!!) I had scraps around my table (some run through the cuttlebug, some with score lines, some plain....) I decided to round them up & sew them on the card as my background.

A simple card with some coloring :) AHHHH... just noticed one of those cuttlebug strips (blue!) is on UPSIDE DOWN! Egads! Guess it'll go in the 5yrs and under birthday bin! LOL. Sheesh, wonder how I didn't notice that one.
Stampin' Up! has some amazing specials on right now... I'll post some of that info as well for you.
Enjoy your weekend. Hope you find time for you!
.j.

No comments: