Tuesday, November 20, 2007

OK, last one Marie :)

I decided to play with ONE more card for Marie's Challenge (see what happens when there's yummy prizes! LOL). Here's my card (this one measures 4.5 square):

Stamps - Peaceful Wishes, Canvas & All Year Cheer (3 maybe? my sets are all mixed up!)
Paper - Baroque Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Ink - Palette Noir Black, Markers (close to cocoa, always artichoke, baroque burgundy), Versamark
Other - White Vanilla Grosgrain, Glassy Glaze EP (3 coats), Eyelets
Here's a close up again of the technique:

How many Christmas Cards do you all make & send out in a season?
have a happy day!
.j.

2 comments:

MarieK said...

Another one!!! Oh you put me to shame with all your glorious cards and all off one challenge.

In answer to your question I send out 75 cards or so. Only about 50 are handmade cards (to special friends and family) and the other 25 are store bought cards (to people who do not appreciate handmade cards!!).

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! :) I make WAY too many cards.. I had to make about 120ish this year.. I make them for my mom, gma, and gma in law though.. i'd say 60ish of those are for me to send out.