Monday, November 05, 2007

Hello Monday.


A little late in my posting... not sure how the day got away from me. Got my 10K run in this morning -- ooooh... hurt a wee bit today! UGH -- Mondays! :) Love the final stretch though where I'm ALMOST done & happy I did it!! Here's another card I made while playing with the BIG ON CHRISTMAS set. How fun is this set?! Used the cuttlebug on this one with the snowflakes embossing *plate*, stitched the red piece of cardstock to match the ribbon (loving that Jersey ribbon from Stampin' Up!) and some silver cord to finish it off :) We're out tonight for a birthday party & then I'm hoping to stamp. Hubby is away so I must TAPE Prison Break and watch it with him.... my fav show! :))) Need to get some cards made for specific occasions, so hopefully I'll get that done to show you :)
Have a fabulous week!
-.j.

No comments: