Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Back at home.

Here are the final two pics of the blocks. We're back at home (I'm not sure I've been away that long before!) so hopefully routines will start setting in and I'll be able to get on here daily again. If you pop by please leave a comment so I know you've been here :) I'm also going to post my FIRST ever blog candy (get with the program, I know! LOL). So that will be coming up in the next week or so. Just need to get unpacked, kids resettled into school, skating lessons, guitar lessons, piano lessons, and of course get some flooring & interior doors on in this house! HAH! What a fun & crazy life!! Resolutions... Hmmm.... need to ponder that one too. Some scrapbook resolutions - card resolutions... did any of you make any? Would love to hear what they are!
.j.


3 comments:

Alli Miles said...

They're FAB! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

HI Jen, thanks for sharing. Love your blocks. I love checking your blog ever couple of days to see what is new with you.

Deanna

Kimmer said...

I check my rss feeds every afternoon and catch up on the blog updates. I enjoy seeing all your projects and thinking that I'd love to do that someday! :-)